Pre-Purchase Examinations - BEVA Regional Meeting
Rossdales Equine Hospital, Cotton End Road, Exning, Newmarket CB8 7NN: 18th October 2017 (1645-2030)
The next BEVA East Anglian Regional Meeting takes place next Wednesday, 18th October and incorporates a panel discussion with audience interaction, where each speaker will present two cases and discuss in the context of pre-purchase examination. Areas covered will include heart murmurs, ophthalmic findings, radiography and variations of normal, lameness and conformation.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Review and update interpretation of cardiac findings in the context of a pre-purchase examination.
- Refresh your knowledge on ophthalmic findings which may be encountered during pre-purchase examinations.
- Enhance your identification and interpretation of orthopaedic findings during pre-purchase examinations.
- Interpretation of radiological findings during pre-purchase examinations.
- Consider the nuances associated with Thoroughbred auctions, sports horses and private sales, including vendor declarations.
Full details of the programme are available here.
Lucy Grieve BA VetMB MRCVS - Suffolk
Celia Marr BVMS MVM PhD DEIM DipECEIM FRCVS
Andy Bathe MA VetMB DEO DipECVS DipACVSMR MRCVS - Suffolk
Sue Dyson MA VetMB PhD DEO FRCVS - Suffolk
Fernando Malalana DVM GPCert(EqP) DipECEIM MRCVS - Liverpool
Celia Marr BVMS MVM PhD DEIM DipECEIM FRCVS - Suffolk
Mike Shepherd BVS MRCVS - Suffolk
BEVA Members £60
BEVA Student Members £30
Non Members £120
Book Your Place
For more information, visit the BEVA website.