Are you a veterinary undergraduate, or a newly/recently graduated vet who would like some valuable insight into the key areas of equine practice? If the answer is 'yes', then Rossdales’ Diamond Series Undergraduate Congress is a ‘must attend’ event for you!
This brand new CPD event, which is part of our ‘Diamond Series’ of events to celebrate Rossdales’ 60th anniversary, takes place over the weekend of 10th and 11th August. It offers a unique series of lectures and practical sessions covering a wide range of topics, along with a highly sociable course dinner – and if 4 or more delegates book from the same vet school, you can take advantage of our exclusive offer to register for just £99 per person – a saving of £46 on the standard registration fee!
The series of detailed lectures and practical sessions, led by a number of Rossdales’ specialists and some of our highly experienced ambulatory vets, will include:
- The common pitfalls in equine practice
- Up-to-date approach to commonly encountered clinical problems
- Presentations on the fundamentals of the cardiovascular and respiratory system, the acute abdomen, lameness and getting the most from your laboratory
- Practical sessions including ocular, oral and upper airway examinations and distal limb nerve blocks
- Internships - selecting and being successful in gaining the right internship for you
- Career progression information, advice and panel discussions
You can also download a flyer for this event to circulate to your fellow students or colleagues here.
For further information or to book your place(s), email email@example.com or call Emily Heslop on +44 (0)1638 577754
Back to news & events