Generous guests at our recent Achieving Peak Performance event donate to the UK’s largest horse sanctuary.
At our recent packed Achieving Peak Performance special evening event, we held a Raffle for Redwings. Our super guests very generously bought a total of 309 raffle tickets in aid of Redwings invaluable work. £309 worth of tickets plus an additional individual £5 donation means that Rossdales Hertfordshire is to donate £314 directly to Redwings on behalf of our guests.
Winners of the raffle and their prizes are:
- Claudine Deprez who won the super gift book on the HRH The Queen at 90
- Julie Riches, winner of a Rossdales Hertfordshire equine health check
- Val Wrangles, who won the highly prized Rossdales Hertfordshire equine first aid kit
- Denise Dillon won the Redwings kitchen set including tea towel and Redwings apron
- and Daisy Bathe is the lucky winner of a Rossdales Hertfordshire complete worming check.
Our grateful thanks to everybody for participating and our congratulations to the lucky winners!
Redwings is the UK’s largest horse sanctuary, caring for over 1,500 horses, ponies, donkeys and mules every day. The charity believes that every horse, pony, donkey and mule has the right to a happy and healthy life, free of fear and neglect. Rescuing abandoned, mistreated and neglected horses and donkeys from across the UK, Redwings gives them a safe place to live and provides essential veterinary treatment, rehabilitation and lifelong care.
Find out more about Redwings’ invaluable work
Back to news & events